Carver Alumni Association of Baltimore, Inc.

CHARACTER, CONFIDENCE AND COMMITMENT

Please post any news that you wish to share with other Carver Vocational-Technical Alum

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Carver Alumni Association meets monthly from September through May on the 3rd Sunday of the month, 3 pm.  Our last meeting before before the summer break will be held on Sunday, May 15, 3 pm, in the Carver Alumni Center, Room 138, ground floor.  Please use the school's main entrance.  Important:  Be punctual.  Main door closes at 3:15 pm.

Hope to see you there!

Hi I'm Sylvia V. Coleman I graduated June 1975 I would like the date of the Annual All Class reunion so I that I can attend and have enough time to take off from work. I would like to tell some of the other classmates that I stay in contact with. I am not on face book that is my choice but your assistance in this matter would  appreciated 

I would like to know when is the 2013 the class reunion?

Thanks  

Hello Mrs. Sheam-Ward thank you for your interest in this matter also. If you get  the date before I do please let me know. Because I need 30 days to secure the date. I would REALLY like to attend  

Hello Everyone, the dates to all upcoming events including the All Class Reunion is now posted under the events tab above.

Asia is about to usher in the energy as emerging economies, although rich in unconventional gas resources but in terms of technology innovation and environmental protection are the lack of. The fake watches main problem of

at present China unconventional natural gas development in the lack of understanding, including special importance of unconventional natural gas; the lack of pertinent development strategy and planning; theory research and technology base, exploration, mining technology is relatively insufficient; conversion, use of unconventional natural gas technology needs to be improved. In addition, China's unconventional gas tax preferential fake watch policies, incentive mechanism, risk exploration support advanced national policy compared with the United States is inadequate, a larger gap, such as the ground coal-bed methane development and coal replica watches mining, gas production integration disjointed, lack of natural gas market, gas distributed energy grid lag. In the development of technology, China for the unconventional natural gas enrichment reservoir study theory, weak; in view of the lack of exploration and development of key technology, such as horizontal well drilling technology, multistage fracturing technology; lack of replica watch mixed with the chemicals in hydraulic fracturing and other mining technology Replica rolex in water treatment and whether to have an impact on the environment and ecology judgment.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Carver Association of Baltimore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service